Sims free Play WORKING!

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got an update and It's playable now. I don't know if I actually downloaded the app from the market or moved it over when I got my phone, but yah!

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just use Titanium Backup to make copies of the APK and the data then re install it with teh data on your new evo

scoot0073

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Plays fine on my wife's E3D.

And yea just use Titanium Back-up
And back-up the game app and data and restore both on New device or after a Rom flash

sent from my EVO LTE

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
The problem with that is i dont have my 3d anymore but i do have all my data from it how would i do that without the phone and without rooting

desmarie750

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Sims freeplay still doesn't download from market place for the Htc rezound but I downloaded from 4shared and it works perfectly :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The problem with that is i dont have my 3d anymore but i do have all my data from it how would i do that without the phone and without rooting

We why don't you try installing the app. Locating where the game data is stored and see if you can just paste it over.

RaBaltazar

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had the app on my HTC 3D and I was at level 23 and my phone just all of a sudden stoped working and I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there's any way I can getthe same data ony HTC one . I have already tried downloading it on my new phone and it will download and apply the update but then when I try to open it it doesnt work does anyone have any tips thanks ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez