My experience of HTC Smart Wired Headset

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys! I wanted to share my experience with these HTC Smart Wired Headset (Tangled Free Cable RC-E190)

Link -> Amazon.com: HTC Smart Wired Headset with Flat Tangle Free Cable RC-E190 (White) - Bulk Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories
If the link I sent you showed the wrong prices. Look around and you'll find what I'm speaking of.

For the value 6$ plus an additional 4$ shipping for these ear buds was quite surprising. I can honestly say, I'm an ear bud fanatic. My choice of music ranges mids/highs frequently so I need something that could keep up without having the crackle or distorted sound. I'm in the process of waiting for my Bose IE2 ear buds (but that's another story to tell)

These ear buds are official HTC brand (I do not remember which phone they were built for) but for the pricing I was skeptical of the performance. I some what follow the rule "You get what you pay for". I've searched around the internet and average pricing for these ranges 20-30$. Amazon has the white version (which I linked) for extreme cheap price. Other colors are 20$ ish.

Terms of performance? I can really say "WOW!". I was shocked to hear the crisp sound coming my songs. All music sounds like there's live music hall in my head. I switched over to the heavier bass songs and again... the ear buds performed no problem. Of course mated with our phones, BEATS audio did add a nice touch to it. Using this as hands free is nice too! I love the option it provides for music on the button click. Skipping forward, going backwards, press and hold to fast forward or rewind, middle button pushed to talk. All that making the hands free experience pleasant.

I do recommend these to anyone looking for ear buds at an affordable price. You'll be surprised what it'll do for you. I also suggest if your looking for ear buds to use in the active side I wouldn't recommend these. They do sit in your ears nicely (with option to switch buds large or small) and will not fall out under non active events. But if you are an active gym go'er like me or runner. I do suggest looking for something that has the loop around the ears (I have another set from Sony I use while in the gym) to secure itself during your exercise.
Well, that's my experience... I hope I answered any questions or gave new options for ear buds to you fellow Android HTC users.

::Cheers::

Last edited: