Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: It's coming jelly bean!

Stopped in at the local grocery store last night and got a handful of Jelly-Belly jelly beans... Makes the wait a lot easier :)

cckorn 16

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

It's got to be coming soon. I was on PlayStation website and they have it listed to be PlayStation certified and in the fine print says to update to 4.1. So gotta be soon. Check the link.
PlayStation?Mobile

Here is the article I fount the info at:

HTC gets One X+, two other smartphones Playstation certified

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Funny, because when I check the US site it's not listed:

PlayStation?Mobile - Get PlayStation? Games & Content on HTC, ASUS & Wikipad Devices

JAY_RAWW12

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Straight from sonys site.
sehemeva.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

guitarfish

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

I sent this to HTC customer service this morning via their website:
I bought an EVO 4G LTE a month ago with the expectation that HTC would support this current model phone with the Android Jelly Bean update. Jelly Bean was released five months ago, and as far as I know, there's been no official word from HTC about bringing this very desireable update to the EVO 4G LTE. I am very disappointed with HTC's lack of commitment and communication on this. What is the status on this update for the EVO 4G LTE?

They sent this back a few minutes ago:
Thank you for contacting us. We understand how important it is to update your HTC Evo 4G LTE.

We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Google?s latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.

If you need further assistance please reply this message. As always it was my pleasure to assist you.

Have a nice day!

I'm not feeling the love man. :-\

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I sent this to HTC customer service this morning via their website:
I bought an EVO 4G LTE a month ago with the expectation that HTC would support this current model phone with the Android Jelly Bean update. Jelly Bean was released five months ago, and as far as I know, there's been no official word from HTC about bringing this very desireable update to the EVO 4G LTE. I am very disappointed with HTC's lack of commitment and communication on this. What is the status on this update for the EVO 4G LTE?

They sent this back a few minutes ago:
Thank you for contacting us. We understand how important it is to update your HTC Evo 4G LTE.

We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Google?s latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.

If you need further assistance please reply this message. As always it was my pleasure to assist you.

Have a nice day!

I'm not feeling the love man. :-\

They won't comment until the update is live.

JAnderson

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

They won't even comment even after the update is live. They probably won't even know it's live until a customer tells them.

Not true if it is live they will not know, a customer tells them they will claim it is not true. Now by the time key lime is out they may finally get it, who knows?

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

My bday is in 2 weeks htc! Hurry

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Mine was a week ago. I'm one of the CM10 minority, but following this thread is amusing just the same. And I am actually anxious to see how Sense 4+/JellyBean pan out in the end. But for now, I'm content with what I have.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

My bday is in 2 weeks htc! Hurry

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Mine was a week ago. I'm one of the CM10 minority, but following this thread is amusing just the same. And I am actually anxious to see how Sense 4+/JellyBean pan out in the end. But for now, I'm content with what I have.

Mine is in a week 12/17 so yes it would be a nice B-Day gift but I won't hold my breath although I do hit that "Check Now" button at least once a day.

Ice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress