Help Upgrading My Firmware [Experts please help]

Sammy35

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the White HTC Evo 4G LTE, i got it around the time when it was released. I rooted it using a methoid of which
i do not remember and now everytime i try and do the firmware update it keeps restarting into TeamWin Recovery Project.

I need some help please, I do not wish to lose any data on my fone but i need a way to upgrade and im not so tech savy,
if possable some sort of step by step guide could truly assist mee. Thanks

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There's only one way to become more tech saavy, and sometimes it involves asking questions.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I don't disagree at all, was just curious. Sometimes the only way to learn something is to do it, but it typically is best to play with a phone that isn't your primary device.

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
You definitely have need a stock recovery to use the htc software update. It definitely won't update with the team win recovery.

baknblack

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the White HTC Evo 4G LTE, i got it around the time when it was released. I rooted it using a methoid of which
i do not remember and now everytime i try and do the firmware update it keeps restarting into TeamWin Recovery Project.

I need some help please, I do not wish to lose any data on my fone but i need a way to upgrade and im not so tech savy,
if possable some sort of step by step guide could truly assist mee. Thanks

Not enough info. What software version are you on? 2.13? What's your baseband? Soff or HTC dev unlock?

MeanROM 4G LTE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38