Having a few issues

queen-kiesha

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having weird issues with my volume button on the side. The other day I pressed up and the ringer volume slider would pop up but when I would press up or down it wouldn't do anything, it would stay on silent w/ the X. I tried sliding my volume across but it would flicker and stay on silent. I did a restart and it worked. That was two days ago. I started having that problem again today. I went into Settings > Sound and Volumes and the button works fine there. It's only on my home screen. Media adjusts just fine as well. I'm using go launcher so I switched to HTC Sense and still had the same problem. I've also been having issues with having to reset defaults when there's not been an update that cleared the default. My alarm sound hasn't been going off consistently either. Any ideas ? Or is a Factory Reset in my future?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm having weird issues with my volume button on the side. The other day I pressed up and the ringer volume slider would pop up but when I would press up or down it wouldn't do anything, it would stay on silent w/ the X. I tried sliding my volume across but it would flicker and stay on silent. I did a restart and it worked. That was two days ago. I started having that problem again today. I went into Settings > Sound and Volumes and the button works fine there. It's only on my home screen. Media adjusts just fine as well. I'm using go launcher so I switched to HTC Sense and still had the same problem. I've also been having issues with having to reset defaults when there's not been an update that cleared the default. My alarm sound hasn't been going off consistently either. Any ideas ? Or is a Factory Reset in my future?

As far as your alarm which is the easiest question to answer first, Just delete the alarm(S) and after deletion just go back in and set your alarms back up again and that should take care of that.

With your volume issues since you have already tried switching back to sense and that did not work, I would first delete go launcher and see if that clears things up and if not, go for the factory rest which generally will clean up all your issues. :)