Computer not recognizing my device

androidSenior4g

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Had my device rooted by a pro. A carrier's employee. Anyway, they installed the King's Rom. Now, when I connect the USB cable from my android to my computer, I don't get a menu drop down to transfer photos, data, etc. because my computer is not recognizing my device. What can I do? Thank you in advance.:cool:

MEZOCLONE

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Had my device rooted by a pro. A carrier's employee. Anyway, they installed the King's Rom. Now, when I connect the USB cable from my android to my computer, I don't get a menu drop down to transfer photos, data, etc. because my computer is not recognizing my device. What can I do? Thank you in advance.:cool:

Hey I heard you on the tech guy show the other day haha.....So what version of king's are you running? There may be a fix for you problem. If you're looking for a different sense rom I love Evolved R3 charged, it also leaves a lot of internal memory left over after flash.

PM me and maybe we can fix this for you if you like this rom....

daemon#AC

May 31, 2010
Visit site

I had a similar issue where my phone wouldn't connect to my computer. I tried just about everything including swapping rom's (CM7 to a sense rom, forget which) and still had issues. phone would charge if it was powered off, but if I turned it on, it wouldn't connect.

By chance, I updated HTC sync and it took off and read my phone. So it could be that simple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty