Free Wireless tethering

curt350

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
bought my evo 4g phone rooted and flashed(dont know how it was done) to metro pcs running 2.2 everything works great but cant wireless tether anything any ideas? tried downloading the app from android market and also most current apk and still no go want to be able to run my laptop thru my evo 4g.

tap50

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I installed the latest BETA WiFi Tether from the link provided at the beginning of the thread. I am rooted. I activate the wifi on my phone and my iPad connects to my phone just fine. No errors. WiFi Tether sees the iPad connected and it is granted access. However, I cannot seem to get to the internet from the iPad. When I try to do anything internet related, it just times out.

Any ideas?

Disregare above. I downloaded the 2.07 version of WiFi Tether and it's working now.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I installed the latest BETA WiFi Tether from the link provided at the beginning of the thread. I am rooted. I activate the wifi on my phone and my iPad connects to my phone just fine. No errors. WiFi Tether sees the iPad connected and it is granted access. However, I cannot seem to get to the internet from the iPad. When I try to do anything internet related, it just times out.

Any ideas?

Disregare above. I downloaded the 2.07 version of WiFi Tether and it's working now.

Thanks,
Todd

Use FoxFi. It's free, works great, without root.
FoxFi Installer

snelson12

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I've done ThiS And It's Still Not Working. It Works For My Husbands Phone But Not Mine. I've Tried Everything But It's Not Working. Under ThE Log It Says It Failed With The Ad Hoc. How Do I Stop That?