Who wants a bad droid!?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Bad Droid 2.1 is out and looks pretty good...

Its a Sense-less Rom for those who like Vael...

I have yet to test but maybe a little later...

BAD DROID <<< Clicky Clicky!!!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Crap...........yet another ROM for me to try out :p

I'm happy with my current ROM but this looks too good to pass up!!

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Dude this looks awesome.. i dk if i want to flash yet AGAIN i just did Myn, gonna wait until 2.2 though thanks for posting

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Took a long time to start up right away. I waited for 2.2 to come out so i could see the keyboard and get his icons and everything else.

i like the way it looks and the stock wallpaper is awesome.. theboot screen is, very different haha.

Over all its a cool rom, smooth and i really like the look. For the bench markers i think i got a little below the nexus at 1200 or something.

I was to lazy to set everything up on the thing so i reverted back to myn for now.

I suggest a flash for anyone who wants something kind of different.. this is definitly that rom, appearance wise to say the least :)

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
if your phone isnt on low volume and your not really fan of "im bad" by MJ then yes. its VERY loud, i flashed it at 3am or something like that and i almost woke my house up haha

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
if your phone isnt on low volume and your not really fan of "im bad" by MJ then yes. its VERY loud, i flashed it at 3am or something like that and i almost woke my house up haha

HAHAHa I still haven't Flashed this though... I wouldn't Know

I have no time anymore :(

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't Flashed this... buttttttttt

I found out about the boot sound you guys were complaining about...

I didnt realize it was the whole song hahaha