Issue with Cyanogen Mod 6.1.2 (ROM Manager)

jalba3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I rooted my Evo with Unrevoked, the new release that came out today for the new SLCD Dinc's & New Hardware Evo's especially with the new HBOOT 2.10. I did a nandroid back up of my stock sense rom with the newest update.

I downloaded the newest version of Cyanogen Mod through ROM Manager(6.1.2). I was able to flash it by booting into recovery, clearing data, cash, & dalevik cache. Once I installed it from SD card, I rebooted & was presented with this awesome ROM, except for one thing. I don't have the Market anywhere!!! Nor can I sign in to my google accounts to bring down my contacts nor Gmail or any of the google apps. I remember selected the optional google apps option from ROM Manager but I thought it was baked into the ROM. How do I go about retrieving my google apps & the market?

Thank You

bmwguy330

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
the steps i took was :went to link from phone--->downloaded the addon--->turned off my phone ---->turned phone back on whileholding VOL down and power buttons--->recovery---->install zip from sd card. but couldnt find the file i DL. Did I miss a step?