Question about flashing

turq28

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So I've been running cm7 lately...I want to love it, but still a little too buggy for me..I've flashed back to my stock sense Rom since, but I've found there are many other evo roms...so ive decided I want to try evervolv...so I dl'd the rom and flashed it but when I boot my phone the it gets stuck on the evervolv flash startup screen and just continues the loop....did I do something wrong?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
What version of clockwork? 3.0.0.5 or 2.?.?.? And did you test the zip file before flashing it? To make sure it isn't a busted zip?

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
So I've been running cm7 lately...I want to love it, but still a little too buggy for me..I've flashed back to my stock sense Rom since, but I've found there are many other evo roms...so ive decided I want to try evervolv...so I dl'd the rom and flashed it but when I boot my phone the it gets stuck on the evervolv flash startup screen and just continues the loop....did I do something wrong?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

After a full wipe in-between flashing different roms, get Adfree from the market. It really helps.