How to remove older HTC Sense version

thefeelofcotton

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I downloaded and installed Htc Sense 1.2 on my rooted EVO and accidently made it the default instead of the Newer version of sense. How do I go about changing that? TIY

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How did you download Sense 1.2 independent of a ROM? I didn't realize anyone had cracked Sense out separate of a ROM build. Might be my mistake, but basically you need to flash a different ROM I think.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I downloaded and installed Htc Sense 1.2 on my rooted EVO and accidently made it the default instead of the Newer version of sense. How do I go about changing that? TIY

Go to Menu->Systems->Manage Applications and look for this launcher, click it and scroll down till you see something that says "clear defult". Tap that then hit the home button.

Now I have to ask this(and it was asked once above already), if you really did... where did you download this "Sense 1.2 Launcher"??? And how did you install it???

I've spent the last 10mins searching and researching this and have come up with nothing. I've searched using Google and every combination of keywords I could come up with, jumped from site to site. Even went to Googles ASOP site its self... nothing?!?!

You either downloaded a rom that has 1.2 as it's launcher or downloaded a third party launcher that you thought was 1.2???

Hook us up with alittle more info and or a link to this launcher.

Sent From My Miui Havin, Gingerbread Throwing eVo4g

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa