4g service not working, Brooklyn ny area

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Any one else in this area is having issues? The rep. From sprint claims its am outage.

3g works fine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm constantly loosing my 4g signal in Philadelphia. I just leave it turned off now. I got aggravated.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had 4G problems to worry about.

I know how yiy feel I live in Michigan only reason I get 4g right now is because my wife and me are visiting family down here....but 4g wow way faster than 3g

eric c

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm in Jersey and having data problems. Seems to have started today. 4G only works occasionally in short bursts. 3G works but, it's slow and also drops out. I'm showing full strength on 4G and Cell antenna's. Keep getting message "Network Error, Failed to load data." I thought it was the ROM I'm trying but, I've switched to a couple different ROM's and still same. Flashed latest Radio's, etc.... still not working.:(

nybravest

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Any one else in this area is having issues? The rep. From sprint claims its am outage.

3g works fine.

4G is not working In Westchester, Ny.

Earlier today it worked.. at least when I tried it. Then I tried it again later this evening. (bout an hour ago). It worked for a speedtest download but, soon after that.... around 8ish... it stopped working.

It was bad that it happened that way because, my friend with his iphone 4 came by and challenged me to a speed test. Right before he came, I downloaded 6.5 mps. I was ready for him... but..... right when the challenge began,... it didn't work.

That sucks

budweiser

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Got 2 phones here (EVO 4G and EVO 3D) in Coney Island, Brooklyn... 4G service been bad and jumpy here for a while about 10 days now, Pure crap today. 3G service is super slow on both phones.

Just got off the phone with Sprint, their telling me there are 3G issues in my area, regarding 4G she said there was a nationwide problem that was fixed earlier but she says she is still getting calls about it. She told me to wait till tomorrow if it doesn't get better to call again...

Bronxdroid

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Got 2 phones here (EVO 4G and EVO 3D) in Coney Island, Brooklyn... 4G service been bad and jumpy here for a while about 10 days now, Pure crap today. 3G service is super slow on both phones.

Just got off the phone with Sprint, their telling me there are 3G issues in my area, regarding 4G she said there was a nationwide problem that was fixed earlier but she says she is still getting calls about it. She told me to wait till tomorrow if it doesn't get better to call again...

I have an evo an evo shift an a samaung epic and all 3 are having 4g data issues up here in the south bronx. I guess there is a 4g outage here in nyc. Its not sprints fault its clearwires!

MAXIMUS1000

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah 4g has been awful these last few days in Brooklyn which is my work area,,,in queens the service gets only slightly better,,been with sprint for over 8yrs and have never seen it this bad,,just did the very last update (4.24.651.1) last night thinking id get a better connection to the towers with this updatebut no dice.

eric c

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
As of this morning data is close to normal in Central Jersey. 3 & 4G speeds are on par for the most part. Much better than yesterday.

budweiser

May 23, 2011
Visit site
So yesterday 4G service was fine... This morning didn't work at... Around noon it was great, now again 3 bars 4G and no internet connection. On top of that 3G was on and off between 2:40-3:30 seems to be fine now... What's going on here?

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
So yesterday 4G service was fine... This morning didn't work at... Around noon it was great, now again 3 bars 4G and no internet connection. On top of that 3G was on and off between 2:40-3:30 seems to be fine now... What's going on here?

I've been on the phone with sprint about 7 times now and the result is still the same. It's all bull****. Some reps. Say there is an outage, some wants to go through the troubleshooting steps, and then finally send me to the sprint store. Since the issue is intermittent they think they fixed the problem, but it's just like me rebooting the phone...

Anyone knows what's really happening?

nybravest

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It's July 11th, 2011

I'm in Westchester, Ny with an EVO 3D phone. This is my second phone. The first one I brought back because of 4G issues. Now, with my second phone I'm experiencing the same thing...full 4G bars but, no data. This started Sunday morning. By the afternoon, I got ready to bring the phone into Sprint again, Tested out the 4G and it ran for the remainder of the day, flawless, with 6 - 10 mps.
Long story short..I wake up this morning, and same issue. Full bars, but, no data transfers. Web pages aren't loading, etc.
Anyone experiencing what I am?
Also, a few times throughout the night, while testing the phone, I got network error messages.