Sprint htc EVO event live????

yazman666

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys im sure everybody is exited about tomorrow, i've trying to find out if there is any website that will stream the event live or maybe sprint wich i doubt it please if any of you folks have any info share it here...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nope, it's tomorrow on the 12th.

I doubt there is anything to stream, I just hope that the tech blogger attendees have their video cameras with them and show us some nice hands on videos!

alan7467

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd be really surprised if engadget wasn't there. I'm sure they'll live blog it and have video up possibly even before the event if they get any hands on before the show.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
It's Wednesday night. I'll be there. Keep an eye on the @androidcentral feed, as that'll probably be the best way. Or maybe I'll fire up ustream or qik or something, if I'm feeling rowdy and there's reason to. :)

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
It's night! oh come on I have to wait until tomorrow night? I hope they don't show the movie 1st.
What time does it all start?

yazman666

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
It's Wednesday night. I'll be there. Keep an eye on the @androidcentral feed, as that'll probably be the best way. Or maybe I'll fire up ustream or qik or something, if I'm feeling rowdy and there's reason to. :)

That would be great phil, if you could stream on ustream and you will be healping lots of folks out here that are just dying to see whats going on in the event..thanks again

yazman666

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Soo yeahh...ok hawai good luck!!! ill be checking today every website to see if there is any live streaming of the event wich i doubt since they will probably show the new price of persia movie and of course they want to keep it out of the eyes ..what a great day for harcore gamers, phone geeks and movie stalker like me all in one day event....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non