05-16-2010 06:37 PM
44 12
tools
    WOW Gekko too! THis is like a precentral family reunion HAHA How are you bud? I will definitely find out for you ASAP!
    thanks!
    05-16-2010 12:03 PM
    hey evoman - i was told in the past that no monthly service discounts can be applied if you already have the $99/month "Unlimited Everything" plan. can you check this out with your buddy Diamond Dave?

thanks!

I was told this as well.
    05-16-2010 12:11 PM
    I was told this as well.
    Bigchris from precentral too! Wow we are all reunited and it feels so good! Sorry I had to sing that LOL

I will find out for you as well. Are you a premier?
    05-16-2010 12:13 PM
    I was told this as well.
    look at all of these Pre defectors!

i PMed a few of you guys about the EVO about a month ago. one respose i got from Manny was something like - "i don't want the EVO. i'm happy with my Pre." my how things have changed!
    05-16-2010 12:13 PM
    Sent you a heads up by PM evoman; just in case.
    05-16-2010 12:15 PM

i PMed a few of you guys about the EVO about a month ago. one respose i got from Manny was something like - "i don't want the EVO. i'm happy with my Pre." my how things have changed!
    lol, I was pretty content with mine, then it just seemed to start giving me problems, then the EVO appeared, lol.. I'm a gadget *****, and the EVO is the 1st phone that I would even begin to put my Pre down for. If Palm/HP can get it together, I'll gladly go back, thats if I really do take too the EVO after I get my hands on it for awhile..
    05-16-2010 12:20 PM
    Sent you a heads up by PM evoman; just in case.
    Duvi I replied and I appreciate it buddy!
    05-16-2010 12:25 PM

We are back boys!!! I honestly love web os but HTC make quality products and IMO are one of the best devices around. All we need to do is get used to the android OS and we will be fine! HP & Palm it's gonna be tough for them for awhile.
    05-16-2010 12:32 PM
    hey evoman - i was told in the past that no monthly service discounts can be applied if you already have the $99/month "Unlimited Everything" plan. can you check this out with your buddy Diamond Dave?

thanks!
    Chris & Gekko unfortunately you were told right. There is NO monthly discounts on the $99 monthly plan... DAMN! Are you guys on a family plan at all?
    Bigchris likes this.
    05-16-2010 12:37 PM
    Chris & Gekko unfortunately you were told right. There is NO monthly discounts on the $99 monthly plan... DAMN! Are you guys on a family plan at all?

Thanks for the info, and I actually did just sign up for a family plan a few months back
    05-16-2010 12:42 PM
    Thanks for the info, and I actually did just sign up for a family plan a few months back
    Anytime Chris! How many lines do you have and are you a preemee? Can you believe we are newbs all over again? HAHA!
    05-16-2010 12:43 PM
    Anytime Chris! How many lines do you have and are you a preemee? Can you believe we are newbs all over again? HAHA!
    I have 3 lines and Premier too. And no, I can't believe it, I've been trying to learn as much as possible about Android so I can be ready, but it doesn't look like it will be that difficult..
    05-16-2010 12:46 PM
    I have 3 lines and Premier too. And no, I can't believe it, I've been trying to learn as much as possible about Android so I can be ready, but it doesn't look like it will be that difficult..
    Yeah man I love the leap feature! I think it will be cake for us newbs lol Iseach line of yours $99 or are all 3 lines shared in one $99 package? I am trying to see what I can do for you...
    05-16-2010 12:52 PM
    Yeah man I love the leap feature! I think it will be cake for us newbs lol Iseach line of yours $99 or are all 3 lines shared in one $99 package? I am trying to see what I can do for you...
    Yeah, it should be a pretty smooth transition, I'm looking forward to this phone. All 3 share a $129.99, Everything Data Plan
    05-16-2010 12:56 PM
    You know... you are right.... I am a pre/precentral refugee too and I have been reading a lot about android regarding rooting, etc, and I am sure it will not be that difficult for us....

Also, after playing a little with Android, I still feel that WebOS is more polished as an OS, BUT, with so many hardware issues, and lack of adherence of the general public, sadly I don't see it growing in the future, and I am afraid it will end up having a slow death like so many good things in the past... (like IBM OS/2, Sony Minidisks, etc...)
    05-16-2010 01:06 PM
    You know... you are right.... I am a pre/precentral refugee too and I have been reading a lot about android regarding rooting, etc, and I am sure it will not be that difficult for us....

Also, after playing a little with Android, I still feel that WebOS is more polished as an OS, BUT, with so many hardware issues, and lack of adherence of the general public, sadly I don't see it growing in the future, and I am afraid it will end up having a slow death like so many good things in the past... (like IBM OS/2, Sony Minidisks, etc...)
    That's exactly how I feel! Have you been using android at all? Hows the transition? Pulling your hair out yet? lol
    05-16-2010 01:08 PM
    remember - HTC has polished up Android quite nicely with their latest customizations and apps.
    05-16-2010 01:09 PM
    remember - HTC has polished up Android quite nicely with their latest customizations and apps.
    You are absolutely right Gekko! when Phil demoed the incredible on here the UI looked dope!
    05-16-2010 01:16 PM
    I have an HTC now with Sense TP2. So I am hoping it's an easy transition for me too. It's going to kick my TP2's but. I am so sick of pressing on the messaging button and it takes forever to load. But I think I have to much stuff on there and something is slowign it down. So we don't know what class card it is? And does it really come with headphones. That's cool I guess but I was wanting a case.
    05-16-2010 06:37 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD