Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplace123

May 18, 2010
Visit site
the most overlooked feature

For me it's not the blazingly fast next-gen WiMax, or the ginormous 4.3" touchscreen, no it's the kickstand. I have waited so long to watch Youtube videos without actually holding the phone. Yes the kickstand is the reason I want a HTC EVO 4G.

highhops24

May 18, 2010
Visit site
What is there not to be excited about!!!

Really!!! A 4.3" screen that dwarfs the iphone... Like the screen is bigger than an iphone, 8 mp camera and a hd videocamera. Oh yeah, u can hook it to your plasma and actually watch what you record. Android market... Bring on the amazing apps. Sprint tv. Espn mobile on this screen. Work just got better!!!! And finally legal tethering on a sprint phone. No more hacks and rooting on my palm pre for sub-par internet. Whats not to love? See you guys @ best buy the morning of june 4th... Or will i? Pick me

ArchGoodwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited about the size of the thing. I am the world worst typist with a regular keyboard, with a virtual keyboard on a handheld device, forget it! My hope is that little bit more screen real estate will help. Really though, there's little that I'm not excited about with this phone.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Well, I am most excited about the possibility of video conferencing - give an old man a break as I may not live too much longer ;) - most these posters had a cell phone in their crib - heck I was born before they had color TV.

Signed - Old Fart wanting the latest technology before he bites the bullet! :D

adrianq

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm...I have to pick just one? err.....hard to pick between Dumping my ghetto blackberry, finally having a cool phone I don't have to hide in the dark to use so I am not embarrassed, having a screen that is bigger than my tv or dumping my blackberry (oops! I said that already..).

I am going to go with having a Large Beautiful screen. (but having a phone that is represented by a green robot that looks like a south park Canadian is still high up there).

pathtologos

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Pick 1??

First off, let me say that I'm coming from an iPhone 3gs. That in itself I think says a lot. I'm sick of the "Apple Empire." In any case, when I saw this phone, I almost crapped myself. I cannot pick one feature. A 4.3 inch screen? 4G? Video calls? HDMI out? 1 Ghz processor?

For purposes of this contest, I'll pick the 4G feature but to honestly put one above the rest is impossible for me. :D

HeRo99

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll be honest I have a reputation with my friends and family, and being the first one to have anything thats worth having. The HTC EVO is by no means no exception. I'll be the first one out of all of them to have the first 4G phone ever, from the only national carrier with 4G Speed!!! Come on!!! Who cares about an Iphone, all about Android, bring on the apps. Video chat, thats gonna be sick. 4.3 screen that'll be so sweet since I'm practically blind lol. Up to 8 devices on mobile hotspot, lets see thats my two other cell phones, my laptop, my printer, my PS3,etc. HDMI out on my 32" flat screen tv, I'm sorry everything about this phone is practically orgasmic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty