My local BB had no idea what I was talking about...

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Owned is owned!

So suddenly you think you rule because you are more educated about milk than some other people?

I'll continue this post later. But first, I gotta head over to Crackberry's forums so I can own some people by seeing if they know the real difference between "sugar free" and "no sugar added".

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Well at first I didn't think so, but now that it's been confirmed...

It sounds like all these people are simply the same person, but with 3 different AndroidCentral accounts. Perhaps someone has too much time on their hands.

Whatever the reason may be, as soon as the term "owned" appeared, this thread tanked.

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site
And if anyone really knows me... know that in no way am I even taking this thread as hostile. I welcome this type of debate / thread. As long as we keep it clean I don't see any problems... well, you can talk about my dead mom... that's fine too. :eek:

I didn't even think you took this thread as hostile. I am not sure why people are saying anyone was owned. This entire forum seems pretty juvenile. I might have to boogy over to XDA and hangout there again. :)

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site
So suddenly you think you rule because you are more educated about milk than some other people?

I'll continue this post later. But first, I gotta head over to Crackberry's forums so I can own some people by seeing if they know the real difference between "sugar free" and "no sugar added".

I was the guy talking about milk. If you want the difference between "sugar free" and "no sugar added" I can help you there too. :)

Also, I wasn't basing my education level on any subject currently being discussed in this thread.

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I didn't even think you took this thread as hostile. I am not sure why people are saying anyone was owned. This entire forum seems pretty juvenile. I might have to boogy over to XDA and hangout there again. :)

You could but this is a great forum and this thread actually proves how chill it can be. Other places get real nasty real quickly...

Stick around if you can tolerate good fun and ribbing on one another.

P.S. I'm still most awesome in here. Just sayin'

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
This forum isn't juvenile, we just all have our moments. Mine was today due to a combo of bad mood and lack of sleep. Generally, this is actually one of the more relaxed and calm forums of the genre. :)
I was the guy talking about milk. If you want the difference between "sugar free" and "no sugar added" I can help you there too. :)

Also, I wasn't basing my education level on any subject currently being discussed in this thread.
I know the difference. Thank you though. But maybe you can help me estimate the air velocity of an unladen swallow? :)

You could but this is a great forum and this thread actually proves how chill it can be. Other places get real nasty real quickly...

Stick around if you can tolerate good fun and ribbing on one another.

P.S. I'm still most awesome in here. Just sayin'
Any forum where I've seen the DP present has always been a fun and productive one to be in. Trust me on that, everyone.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
It was about the fact that Best Buy only sells skim milk and doesn't know the fat content of other variations. Amirite??

You forgot the part that if you mention to the Best Buy employee that whole milk is actually 3.5% fat, they'll direct you to the nearest location that you can get an Evo 4G and give you a 10% off coupon for accessories.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89