What time are you getting your Evo 4G?

When are you going to pickup your phone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diplomat2387

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
There is only 2 Sprint stores in my area...I called both and they open at 8am..They said they have a limited quantity and most likely the phone will sell out..The store in the mall says they will have security and all..WTH this is crazy

the d

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The Sprint store opens up at 8:00. I'll be down at the coffee shop across the street at 7:00. If a line forms, I'll head on over. If not, I'll just walk over at 8:00. Either way, I hope to have the phone in hand shortly after.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
crap, I screwed up on the poll. Oh well, hopefully it's not too confusing.

It is kind of confussing ... Are you asking when are you going to be in line to pick up your phone or what time will you actually have your phone? :confused:

In either case ... I will be checking out the lines at a major Sprint Corp Store around 6:30am ... Like someone else said ... I will sit at the coffee shop til I see some type of line forming ... I know I will at some point but in LA we have Professional line squatters so I will just follow their lead ... But line or no ... by 9am I am PRE FREE and in EVO HEAVEN (getting) ooops, flying High ... :p

Last edited:

dre3k2

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Blah.. my radioshack isn't opening until 9am. He said only 3 phones have been pre ordered. The guy even recognized my voice and remembered my name when I called him lol. I'm in a small town.