How long is your EVO battery lasting?

How long is your EVO battery lasting?

• Total voters

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Killed mine already. That was on purpose though. Wish it had been a full charge. It was doing just fine, but I wanted to kill the phone to give it a proper charge this afternoon. I know that is controversial whether or not you need to "train" your battery. I figure, what the heck, I might as well give it a try.

Bang321

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is kinda outta nowhere, but talking about batteries is reminding me of when companies used to advertise NiCad batteries and then NiMh batteries. Now, they advertise Li-Ion batteries... and if you have a Mac, Lithium Polymer batteries.

lastdetailwd

Nov 14, 2009
www.lastdetailwd.com
I charged mine to 92% when i got it. Took it off the charger around Noon. It's almost 3 now, and I'm at 87% with moderate usage: 20ish texts, 10 minutes of browser use, live wallpaper activated, 4G and Wifi disabled.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It takes at least a week or two for the battery to adjust so you really can't get accurate count. This is what happen with the Pre, my battery life was bad until after the second week. This is a smart phone and like all smart phones with the exception of a few phones the battery life will never be that great. These things are power hungry and with people wanting thinner phones and more features that means smaller less capable batteries.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
FYI - The EVO uses the same battery as the Hero so anybody coming from a Hero, you can use your Hero battery as a backup. Also i have the Seidio 1750 battery for my Hero which is now my 1750 battery for my EVO :)

AtlPre

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah not accurate.

But so far better than my Pre.

Kedar,

Thanks for your answer that is exactly what I am trying to figure out, because I just cant deal anymore with the VERY poor battery life of my pre. I cant make it through a work day (8 hours) with my Pre. Battery is always dead on my way home. Interestingly enough this started happening with the Webos update next to last.

Thanks

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
FYI - The EVO uses the same battery as the Hero so anybody coming from a Hero, you can use your Hero battery as a backup. Also i have the Seidio 1750 battery for my Hero which is now my 1750 battery for my EVO :)

Does that battery fit in the same space without making anything bigger?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Does that battery fit in the same space without making anything bigger?

Sure does, fits under the same back and adds 17% battery life i believe. Costs about $50 and you can get it right from the store here at android central. Dont forget to use the promo code "EVO4G" to get 10% off all EVO accessories today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non