NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Works great but is branded Verizon... :eek:

Yeah, and this got me to wonder.... Is there anyway we could suffer repercussions for exploiting this and using a Verizon service? Do any of you think either Sprint or even Verizon themselves would penalize us in some fashion?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, and this got me to wonder.... Is there anyway we could suffer repercussions for exploiting this and using a Verizon service? Do any of you think either Sprint or even Verizon themselves would penalize us in some fashion?

anybody have an answer to this?

mhespenh

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
does this work on Wi-Fi as well?

Works fine on WiFi here. Works on FroYo as well.

To VZW- while I'm sure they could find a way to kill our feed (block all non-VZW IP's?), I doubt they're gonna notice if a few hundred tinkerers on the fringe use this among their 70 million users :). Worse case scenario they kill the feed.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Imma use this for as long as possible. I wouldn't doubt as this spreads and as closer to the NFL season we get the number of Sprint IPs using this app will get recognized and cut off. But until then, SUCK IT VERIZON! hahahaha

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I am mad at sprint for losing this contract. This is so cool and NFL network live works flawlessly. The should not have even bothered with Sprint football live because now it is just going to remind me of what Verizon users get to enjoy.

bparod

May 7, 2010
Visit site
OMG!!! yesss, you guys are the BOMB! this works fine on my HTC EVO, Oh wait Woo hoo!! i am even watching the NFL network.

Keep up the good work djsoto

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I launched it today and it told me a disclaimer that using the app I would be billed on a per-megabyte basis unless I had an unlimited plan etc… Unsure that will affect me but still weird to see that all of a sudden, I am unsure I want to use it now :)

Now after a few min in the app it gives me an error: Resuming connection wait or press exit…. It did reconnect but no other app has ever done this. I may just remove this, it is making me nervous! I:Di

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.