NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sho nuff

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe the sprint app does live audio of the game or video of thursday games.

It does not do live audio.
Thats part of the contract Verizon now has with the NFL...Sprint used to have it.
Its a huge business people...VZW paid millions for the rights to the service and some still whine that they can't get it.
It was no surprise they cut if off and will continue to cut off any exploits they find.
Id love to have it too...but Im not expecting it at all.
The NFL Redzone almost had me switching to VZW to be able to use it while at games or out and about.

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I downloaded and installed this app but when I launch it it asks me to either Upgrade or Exit. When I click upgrade it takes me to the Market but then says item can't be found. I'm running CM6 Froyo 2.2 btw...

Edit: after checking on the XDA forum it looks like their having the same problem. I'm thinking Verizon/NFL killed it...

Last edited:

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
Ok so I downloaded and installed this app but when I launch it it asks me to either Upgrade or Exit. When I click upgrade it takes me to the Market but then says item can't be found. I'm running CM6 Froyo 2.2 btw...

Edit: after checking on the XDA forum it looks like their having the same problem. I'm thinking Verizon/NFL killed it...

I just installed it and I'm getting a "No Connection" error from it while on 3G.

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Just launched my sprint football app, which came preinstalled on my EVO and it seemed to work fine.

Is this the same app y'all are using?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just launched my sprint football app, which came preinstalled on my EVO and it seemed to work fine.

Everyone else is talking about the actual NFL LIVE app (NFL endorsed) that sprint lost the exclusivity to Verizon ... Sprint replaced it with the lack luster SPRINT FOOTBALL app ( which you are referring to.)

skrilla

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

no, we are talking about the verizon NFL app that includes the live stream of NFL Network.

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
My apologies. I've seen both apps mentioned here, so I wasn't sure which one wasn't working correctly.

sdrc

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
So I installed the nfl.apk and launched but the first thing it says is that it needs an update and then can't find the URL (likely because the URL is internal to the Verizon network. Has anyone actually got past the initial screen to content? If so how?

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I installed the nfl.apk and launched but the first thing it says is that it needs an update and then can't find the URL (likely because the URL is internal to the Verizon network. Has anyone actually got past the initial screen to content? If so how?

Nope, same thing for me, I'm guessing they found out about this and yanked it from us.

chaosrecords

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
No offense, but I wouldn't recommend installing apps from a forum user with only 2 posts.

Well post count helps with credibility, however coming to forum with alot to contribute on a 1st post is a good sign IMO

Id rather listen to someone with 100 posts and 20 thank you's than someone with 300 posts and 1 thanks.

Anyways.. to contribute to this post:
Sprint's TV network, the NFL APP, all of its specialty apps streamed over the air. So if you had 1xRTT and wifi you would still be screwed unless you lived in a 3g area.
Sprint designed the apps to not work with WiFi.

Im sure verizon is doing the same thing, and it probably wont work until someone can switch a roam only mode, or finds a way to redirect the URLs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord