Problems with contact ring tone?

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the same problem as me? When using sound boards i can't personalize a ring tone for an individual contact. It automatically defaults to my default ring tone.

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
whenever I "assign to contact" a ringtone, it doesnt work. I have to actually go to the people app, and then choose a contact and under the ringtone part choose which one I want and then it works.

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
whenever I "assign to contact" a ringtone, it doesnt work. I have to actually go to the people app, and then choose a contact and under the ringtone part choose which one I want and then it works.

I'm not sure what you mean. The only way I know how to assign a contact is by going to people and changing it groin there. Mine doesn't work that way. Whats the other way?

toni1096

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Help please - I don't know if this is the right place for this, if not sorry. I don't really know what I did but when I try to assign a ringtone all the defaults are gone and under settings>sounds & display the phone ringtone setting only gives me a box that says Zedge then Andriod System the ok is greyed out and all you can do is cancel. Any help would be appreicated.

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
^ I haven't seen this but I can tell you the only fix I had was to reset my phone by going to Settings>Privacy>reset

Actually doing that helped out all the bugs I was getting