Evo video light

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys

I searched the forum and could not find it, but i know i saw it here, when you take video with evo the flash light does not go on so cant really take video in dark places, I know there is app to turn on light when taking video, anyone know where i can get it?

Thanks

mala027

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Look for the app "LED Light", it's a LED flashlight app (with a widget). When used, the LED will stay on if you start video recording.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully HTC will enable the flash in an update.

It such a weird thing to include an awesome camera that records in 720p video, include a dual LED flash, and not allow use of the flash while recording video.

It just doesn't make any sense. Hopefully whenever we get the official Froyo update, it will also include use of the flash while recording videos (or even a sooner update).

Last edited:

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
im betting its because of the power/heat that would be caused by having the leds on for an entire video recording session, think about it some ppl might be recording 20 minute long videos, htc might have to be replacing leds constantly, or its for an entirely different reason, who knows, it would be a nice update tho!

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I think I'd still use the LED Light widget anyway, it's just nice to have easy access to a bright light right on the home screen. It's brighter than the flash light apps that just turn your screen to white.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Download LED Desire Light. It's far superior to the one mentioned here. Previously I had the LED light app suggested here but then someone else suggested the LED Desire light app and wow...blows this other one out of the water. lED Desire has 4 levels of brightness. The first level is only as bright as the led app allows but the brighter option you choose the brighter it gets and you start to tap into the led's real power, blinding brightness.... go get it...try it out and you'll see how superior it is.

LED Desire .....let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty