Pics of White EVO?

californian#AC

May 27, 2010
Visit site
With the recently threatened White version of the EVO available for pre order...has anyone seen or have pics of the White yet?

The BB flyer has one lousy obscured pic of half the phone, and my interweb searchisez haven't turned up anything more substantial.

Thanks in advance

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So they just made the back plate white ... Thats simple ... Hell That would mean it could be an easy $5 dollar swap to make 10-15 different back plate covers and custom ones too ... I think that would be somewhat cool.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
So they just made the back plate white ... Thats simple ... Hell That would mean it could be an easy $5 dollar swap to make 10-15 different back plate covers and custom ones too ... I think that would be somewhat cool.

A clear back plate would be cool as well.

mhespenh

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea, when I saw the pics of the BBY ad I thought to myself "That can't be right- just the backplate is white? What about the front!"

Welp, sure enough. Just silly. Also, add me to the people who want a clear (or even red!) back.

californian#AC

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So only the back cover is white really no point.

I was fearing that this would be the situation.

Thanks for the fring video link...in the video I can't quite tell if that's the white version of the phone, or just a black EVO with a white case.

Waiting for more details...but not optimistic.

Jerzey McNasty

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint-HTC-EVO-4G-white.jpg

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it's glossy white. That's a shame. I was hoping for a flat white. I've seen too many white Iphones with the glossy white plastic all scratched up to be ok with a glossy white phone. I'll probably case it anyway, but I was thinking of the white one simply because it'll probably already have the changes implemented in manufacturing for the glass separation issue. Even with a case I don't want a phone that shows scratches so easy.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
you can see the buttons are still black and from the bbm photocopy it looks like the front is black. it might be the cover and back half is white but the front half from the buttons on is black?
i guess it would look weird even if the entire thing is white because the printing under the glass would still be black on the front?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38