Facebook Birthdays off by 1 day :/

sdmeier

May 7, 2010
www.godcmetro.com
I am going to start this by saying this is my First Android phone so it could be that I just have something set wrong.

When I click on a Contacts Name from the "People" app their birthday is showing up a Day Earlier than it should. Now this does not happen on all Contacts, and I can't see the difference in accounts that are correct and those that show up a day early. I even have some that have 2 birthday entries. One that appears to be coming from Facebook which is wrong and the other I am guessing (pretty sure) from gmail. BTW, The Birthdays also show up on the calendar 1 day early as well. Weird huh??

FYI... When I go to Facebook to check the Contact, the Birthday shows the correct date.

Now when I was prepping for this phone before it's release I was on a Palm Pre. Someone had written an app to Send all of you contacts to you via Email. Well I did this and then imported the file into my gmail contacts so when I got my phone I would get all of my contacts. I just wanted to throw that out there in case this could be causing the issue.

My question is... I'm I doing something wrong and or is anyone else seeing the strange behavior.