evo and rss feeds

eggbeater

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
ok so probably gonna be a long post. I'm a new smartphone user. just got my evo about 3 weeks ago. I did a lot of research before purchase and i know just about everything about this phone. All except RSS feeds. this is the area where i'm lost. not just lost though; clueless. I listen to alot of podcasts on my netbook (1up.com, ign, imobile) but they are streaming in their own window. I don't understand how to subscribe and listen on my evo. any help would be greatly appreciated. Treat me like a noob and tell me from the start how to listen to a podcast from my home screen acting as if i know nothing about rss feeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
For Podcast, I use Doggcatcher which seems to work fairly well. I use google reader for my feeds so on my android devices I've been using FeedR. Just try them out and see what you think they are all in the app store.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
stitcher is pretty good for podcast. for google reader feeds i use newsrob. i tried feedr and liked it but prefer newsrob.

appbrain is your friend.

Brett636

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I use google listen. Its a free app put out by google which can stream podcasts and other rss feeds. The only issue I had was a talk show I like to listen to would not come up in the search so I had to get the rss link directly from the website and put it into the phone, but it has worked flawlessly since.

Jetdr

May 25, 2010
Visit site
PodKast app thats the way to go. Very easy to use. Just look for your favorite podcast channel and set it up as a favorite.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non