Got my EVO today!

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So far the thing kicks ass. But I'm having trouble syncing my Google calendar, and I got about half of my contacts that I had on the Pre. Any tips?

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Congrats and Welcome...

No clue on the contacts thing.. I came from the Nexus One another sweet Google/Android phone and there were a few contacts that didn't sync over... I had to just manually do it luckily for me it was only a couple.. I had to also manually sync some Facebook friends to their card.... Over all it wasn't bad....

Good luck man....

fstop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
To get my Gmail calendars to sync, I had to check "make this calendar public". Hope that helps.

And yeah, the EVO is amazing.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Did you the patch thing to your Pre where it sends all your contacts to an email? That's what I used. Just do a search for it on PreCentral.

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations on you new EVO! I was a Pre owner before I got my EVO. I had no problems moving all my contacts and calendar events. Since they were stored in Google all I did was log in to my google account and they were in my EVO.

Enjoy your new phone!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations from me too. I think the EVO us the best smartphone on the planet right now. Have you gotten used to the big screen yet? Coming from the Pre, thats quite a jump in size