What is your build number after updating to Froyo?

OptimisticMF

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I applied the update manually and my build/software number begins with "3.26.651.3". In Phil's Evo update from yesterday (7/30), the build/software number begins with "3.25.651.1".

I get the .1 to .3. Sprint temporarily made the update file available and I think I got the final from the site I found. What is with the 3.26 instead of 3.25?

OptimisticMF

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all. My primary concern was that I got a file that had been tampered with.

The story shows 3.25 so maybe Phil got an earlier build.

Eguy

Lloyd Lover
Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all. My primary concern was that I got a file that had been tampered with.

The story shows 3.25 so maybe Phil got an earlier build.

He was using .1. It definitely was not the final build which is .3 (Unless they change the number for Tuesday). I have found froyo to be infinitely better than eclair. I wish this phone shipped with 2.2.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the .1 and .3 as well. seeing that engadget said their source file was not final according to htc but the final build was .3. well I guess I have the final build as do you guys too. Froyo is great!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the .1 and .3 as well. seeing that engadget said their source file was not final according to htc but the final build was .3. well I guess I have the final build as do you guys too. Froyo is great!

Sprints support page has pulled the build number 3.26.651.3 (Which is what I have) and rumor going around is they are delaying the August 3 date..... a few other people have posted that talking with Sprint reps they are being told Sprint is holding off on the release with no date given... Take that with a grain of salt as they had their big press release on Friday and I personally have not spoken with any Sprint Reps.. Earlier last week a friend who works for Sprint told me the chatter was late August early September... Then when it got out August 3rd he called and told me to ignore every thing he says.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty