Anyone have any suggestions how I can get my hands on an Evo?

pjfan91

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today in the Buena Park Mall in the OC, it took 3 wks to get it called 2 times a wk and it paid off.Everyone is very nice at the sprint store

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Took 13 days for me. Ordered on the 11th and got it on the 23rd. BTW, I got the post card from Sprint saying my phone was back-ordered the same day the phone arrived.

Art is the man if you don't have the time to call every store in town. It's hell waiting for news about your phone, but the EVO is worth it.

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
If you live near the Freehold Mall in middlesex county, NJ, you can go to the Sprint booth upstairs outside of Macy's. They just got a shipment in today and I was lucky enough to grab one!

31794ty

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my Evo on the 20th and got it today one the 25th... If there wasn't a weekend in there I bet I would have got it even quicker.

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
For all of us who have been a part if this forum..... did u see that THIS THREAd Made it onto a Sticky: new "fun stuff-
Most popular form" thread

Look at ART go making sticky status!

Whoop whooop
----------

I Love my Evo

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello Darling!!

Well I couldn't take the stress anymore waiting to hear back from Arthur so I called Sprint and got my order number!!! He said the phones were on back order but they just got a bunch in stock. He said I could call back in a few hours to check for a tracking number.... WHOOHOOOO! I'm pumped, can you tell...lol, only been two days since I ordered with ART,, he is the man!! Sorry had to share my excitment....LOL.

neutron#AC

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I couldn't take the stress anymore waiting to hear back from Arthur so I called Sprint and got my order number!!! He said the phones were on back order but they just got a bunch in stock. He said I could call back in a few hours to check for a tracking number.... WHOOHOOOO! I'm pumped, can you tell...lol, only been two days since I ordered with ART,, he is the man!! Sorry had to share my excitment....LOL.

You ordered yours with Art on Tuesday? What time? I also ordered mine on Tuesday.

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Update us as soon as you get your tracking number. Mine still shows in processing.

Will do... hopefully soon! What really sucks is 15 minutes after I ordered the EVO, I bought a Krusell leather pouch for it that is being delivered today via snailmail. So now I will have an empty pouch to stare at until my EVO arrives....LOL.:mad:

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine around the same time - still shows processing. I won't believe the couple of hours on tracking number till I see it. My heart has already been shattered too much. LOL :D

kiekie

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
4 weeks and counting

I've been on a waiting list @ Best Buy for 4 weeks now. I've been calling the 888 # this whole week almost every hour, finally have someone from there calling me when they get them in, but we can't get the transaction to process quick enough to get one. So frustrating!! And it seems like all of the other BB stores in the area are getting them, but the one I'm on the waiting list at! And since I'm doing a new line --> then transfering to my current line I have to purchase at BB in order to keep the rebate and cost... makes me want one even more now!

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I won't believe the couple of hours on tracking number till I see it.

Ya same here.... the sad part is I will keep checking the status until I drive myself crazy!! LOL Still processing here too.... guess I will leave it alone for awhile and maybe it will bring me good luck....lol.

MAS956

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Misery loves company though, right? It's good to have virtual company to gauge our own progress against. Art told me that he placed 14 orders on Monday and they all shipped Tuesday. Of course, that could have been the entire remainder of available inventory....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38