Since leaked 2.2

osakran

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I installed the leaked version of 2.2. Apps have been opening up on their own without me doing anything. I go into task killer kill the apps like qik, weather channel, voicemail and TiKL and then within a minute I open up task killer and their running again. This is draining the **** out of my battery and I have no idea how to stop it. Can someone please help me with this problem. I set the ATK to auto kill "crazy" level and that has no effect. Those arn't the only apps either for instance I just opened up ATK again and Fring is running. Any help would be appreciated.

osakran

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Now news and weather is open and sprint navigation. This is with me doing nothing just killing the apps then putting letting it sit idle. Its driving me nuts.

Newblood

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure its not google Talk that is eating your battery? It has been confirmed by others that after the update it resets to the default to auto log-in.
Also check your other sync settings in like Stocks and Weather app.

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Task killers do not work on froyo for many apps like they did on eclair reported by many people. Again I'd argue those apps aren't touching your battery, but I don't know those apps so maybe.

Chinoo

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I installed the leaked version of 2.2. Apps have been opening up on their own without me doing anything. I go into task killer kill the apps like qik, weather channel, voicemail and TiKL and then within a minute I open up task killer and their running again. This is draining the **** out of my battery and I have no idea how to stop it. Can someone please help me with this problem. I set the ATK to auto kill "crazy" level and that has no effect. Those arn't the only apps either for instance I just opened up ATK again and Fring is running. Any help would be appreciated.

I saw in another post, someone said to sign out from Google Latitude, My battery was draining like crazy, after I sign out from Google latitude, my battery have improved. To turn off Google Latitude, Go to Google map>Menu>Latitude>click on ur Name> Edit Privacy Settings>Turn off Latitude. Hope it helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non