did official update....where are my apps?

FearallEvo

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I did the update but when I go to the market and hit downloads,it only shows that I only have Google maps...but I check my apps and they are all still there....is something wrong...I have my apps but the market says I only have maps.... thank you for a reply....

isaiah32

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Similar Situation

I have 10 apps but only two showing as installed in the market downloads category. Google Maps and SplashID.

rawdawg

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. The only app that shows up in downloads is Google Maps. I did a battery pull and nothing. All of my apps are still on the phone and working fine. All in all, I am very pleased with the update thus far!

rawdawg

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I did the update last night at 11 pm EST. As of now, 10:15 am EST, the apps are still missing. I have done a battery pull and still nothing. I guess I will just wait longer? Any other suggestions?

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, someone else reported that simply downloading another app restored the list.
Yeah, that makes total sense. It appears the cached list of programs gets wiped by the update, and installing anything from the Market should restore it.

I stumbled on this accidentally when I reinstalled a program that I thought wasn't working properly, but it's true that you don't need to uninstall any app for this to work, but it didn't occur to me.