Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

zippybossrock

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
So, I called BB AGAIN to see if the EVO's were in yet...no...but maybe stop in for a look at the EPIC, they say. I'm thinking it might be worthwhile since I feel like I'm really being jerked around by BB with the waitlist. Go to BB, wait 20 mins before even being able to talk to someone, who tells me.....no EPICS. Yet, I had called less than an hour before. Now I'm ticked. Thought I'd call the Sprint corp store up the street to see if they had any EVO's. They did. Head right on over and am now prepared to fork out the $299 & have to deal with the mail in rebate (hate). Got to chatting with the girl waiting on me at Sprint....ask her if this can just be billed to my acct....yes it can. :) Then she tells me my acct will be billed $211 & change....no mail in rebate to deal with.....whoo hooo!!!!! Yeah!!! Have my EVO & am having a great time playing & learning!!!!!

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have always carried my phones with me from room to room -hate or run to answer it. With this one, I find myself fiddling with it way too much.

zippybossrock

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
omg....STILL loving playing with my EVO!!! Had some issues early on with running the battery down to nothing WAY too fast, but thanks to some great info found here, I'm now using Juice Defender and am still at 80% battery life after 12 hrs. :) :)

Tpain

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
omg....STILL loving playing with my EVO!!! Had some issues early on with running the battery down to nothing WAY too fast, but thanks to some great info found here, I'm now using Juice Defender and am still at 80% battery life after 12 hrs. :) :)

That's awesome! You're going to continue to love your EVO. :)

copperavery

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack rep at the Dayton Mall (Ohio) told me they have had two EVOs on the shelf for several days now, with no takers.....might be the case at others. No mail in and some extra goodies - at least when I got my phone there.

zippybossrock

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I had been on a list at a nearby Radio Shack and got a call from them yesterday saying they finally had them in. I happily told the clerk calling that I had found one already!!!