EVO 4G sold out online again

onixblack

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Thats right today the EVO 4G sold out online again. I wonder if the Incredible will follow its place, since HTC is never able to keep up with the demand. Since the EVO is once again sold out I wonder if more people are going to look at the Epic for only $50 more?

nariana17

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I certainly hope not. My sister bought the epic on the day it came out, 31st of august, and hates it!I think it's worth the wait until they have more.
Also, if people go to bestbuy's they can reserve it for 50 bucks and not have to do the mail in rebate...something to think about :D

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
You have few options, you have Ebay, BesyBuy, Radio Shack and a corp Sprint Store, also the local none corp Sprint stores. Go and reserve.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
If people stopped turning their phones in and demanding new phones for stupid **** the shortage wouldn't be so bad

dagone12

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
best is to call or visit best buy and or radio shack occasionally... I happened to hit up best buy a few minutes after UPS dropped off a shipment and got my hands on one only after a few days of searching.

before that i called best buys and radio shacks all day and would get the same horrible answer of them not having any and if i would like to get on a waiting list.

I still cant believe that theyre so hard to come by knowing the demand for them.

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This sucks, I want to get one for my wife, off contract. If they keep selling out the price on Ebay won't come down. I'll pay 450, but not more than that for the phone. And the Epic is not an option, played with one today and it was very poorly built, just not my thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty