Music has started playing randomly

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Twice in the last week, my Evo has started playing a clip of a song. The last time was a little after 4am this morning. The other time was maybe at 9am. Both times when I looked at the screen there was no indication of a notification or the music player playing or anything else that would play music. I had no way to stop it and it stopped on its own after maybe 30 seconds.

I think it was the same song both times, so this leads me to believe its some kind of notification? It was a Pink Floyd song and I do have that on my SD card. Seems as though it started when I installed Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets. Not saying thats what caused it but thats all I have installed lately.

Has anyone else seen this before? I have powered down/removed battery and it didn't make any difference. Is it possible I have some kind of malware or virus?
I did some searching and someone mentioned facebook but i do not have an audible alert for that set and no notification was displayed in status bar.

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
maybe your phone is telling you to go to the show, To feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow. I got me some bad news for you, Sunshine.

saywut

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine started playing clips from my MICDROID App. Now i was in a meeting and you hear my T-Pain impressions BLASTING THROUGH ACAPELLA STYLE! Embarrasing but FUNNY AS HELL IN A boardroom meeting.

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
It just happened again. Same section of music. No reason I could tell for it playing music. Went into the music player and saw nothing that indicated that song was playing.