Any problems with sense today?

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
For over half the day today my phone would not upload photos in HTC Sense for Facebook but it would with the stock Market Android app. Also my phone kept having a problem syncing weather and three times it said I was in Beijing? I had to do a battery pull each time to get Thousand Oaks Ca. Back as my location. Did anyone have problems today? If not I am going to flash a new Rom and start over.
Thanks
Edit: Forgot to mention, now everything is working great. It Just started syncing weather again and Beijing finally went away on its own. And I can now upload pics to Facebook through sense.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
To me it sounds like a Sprint Tower issue. Most any time your weather or clock starts acting weird its usually a tower issue.

Later,
Dave

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah when I got up this morning I had no weather information.. Tried a couple of times to refresh and nothing... even deleted the widget and installed it back... nothing... but about 10 minutes ago I noticed weather was back...

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I could understand tower issues if both the Android Market app and the Sense app both did not work. Plus all other functions calls, texts, Twitter all worked as they should. Well I guess I'll leave it alone, everything is working as it should now. I was just confused as to why the Sense face book app would not work but the android market app would. Then you throw in the whole other side of the world location thing and weather and time updates being all screwy, I was stumped. (Doesn't take much though) :confused:
Thanks for the response's everyone, looks like it was just me other than a few weather update issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty