Phone restart when disconnecting from Blueant S4

sobo1

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I just recently bought a BlueAnt S4 Bluetooth device and absolutely love it. The only issue that I'm having, is every single time I disconnect from the device, by phone restarts. I've tried changing a few settings, but that hasn't helped-

Suggestions?

Thanks

dragonsofcp

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I know this happened to me all the time when I was trying Vlingo.

Vlingo has a setting to turn off Bluetooth but then I think Google voice command is better.

sobo1

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Vlingo

Yes....I should have mentioned that....I am using Vlingo as well- it seems to work much better for me than Google Voice....possibly a Vlingo issue?

marksr#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes....I should have mentioned that....I am using Vlingo as well- it seems to work much better for me than Google Voice....possibly a Vlingo issue?

Ditto ...I also thought it was a Bluetooth issue until I realized it only started happening when I began using Vlingo InCar.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just recently bought a BlueAnt S4 Bluetooth device and absolutely love it. The only issue that I'm having, is every single time I disconnect from the device, by phone restarts. I've tried changing a few settings, but that hasn't helped-

Suggestions?

Thanks

I almost brought the S4 but decide on the Motorola due to price and the auto on and off feature. It has an accelerometer the detects when you open the car door and contects to your phone, annoucing battery level and connected to and turn off when your 20 ft away.

I a had my phone do that once and in haven't happened since and i'm also using Vlingo...love safe reader and in car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana