Home Page on Web

fatyank#AC

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to get my home page to pop up when I get on the internet. I have it bookmarked as a widget on my home screen but I want to be able to tap on the internet icon and when it connects, my home page opens. Right now when I tap on the internet icon it opens to the last page I visited. Is there a setting to enable it to always open to my home page?:confused:

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to get my home page to pop up when I get on the internet. I have it bookmarked as a widget on my home screen but I want to be able to tap on the internet icon and when it connects, my home page opens. Right now when I tap on the internet icon it opens to the last page I visited. Is there a setting to enable it to always open to my home page?:confused:

I'm presuming that you're running stock. The internet opens to the last page simply because the browser is still open in the background. If you restart your phone, it'll open up to the home page.

Your current system of replacing your icon with a home page shortcut is likely the easiest solution.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Make an Shortcut to your home page by opening the browser tap menu then Bookmarks tap and hold on the Bookmark of your home page and chose make a shortcut from the list. Use this shortcut when you launch the browser it will load the associated page every time.

Hope that helps,
Dave

Reactions: swissarmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa