Handcent sms contacts

homer2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
OK looked for the answer but cant find it anywhere.

when i go to contacts in the application i have no control on what number it is showing me. i have numbers marked as mobile but it is showing me work numbers and home numbers etc.

what am i missing here?

Thanks
Jim

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It is a bit odd. But if you type the name in the box instead it will show you the mobile numbers for the contact.

No clue as to why the contact list displays like that...

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not quite sure I understand... when you go to "contacts" in handcent?

Do you mean when you want to start a new text message and you press the plus symbol?

Is it showing you ALL of the persons numbers, or just one persons work number, another persons home number... etc? If this is the case you need to go into the actual "Contacts" application and assign the default or primary number...

anon(67326)

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
go to menu - settings - send message settings and check the "show mobile num only" box. i think that's the fix you're looking for....

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
go to menu - settings - send message settings and check the "show mobile num only" box. i think that's the fix you're looking for....

Nice catch. And yes that is the fix. Mine was already enabled...didn't think to check there.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If yuor talking about the handcent pop up for ur contacts just swipe down and the screen will open up further for the rest of the numbers for that contact

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non