Swapped my Hero for an Evo

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I finally swapped my Hero for the Evo. Initial impressions were that it was too big, didn't have that many improvments, battery life, etc. I got my wife an Evo 2 weeks ago and kept finding things that I liked so I made the swap. What a difference! You get used to the size very quickly, then start to appreciate it. The battery has been great, just make sure you aren't running everything when you aren't using it. The camera is awesome. The proximity sensor for turning the screen on and off during calls is so useful I can't believe they left it off the Hero. Everything is much much faster and smoother. Swype is cool. The list goes on and on. Just my opinion but hope this helps someone decide. Bob

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
LOVE my EVO!! I do have to say, however, that I think my son's Hero is a great little device - if my eyes were a bit younger, I'd have considered going with a Hero (or the Aria, if it had ever come to Sprint)

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I gave my hero to my 14 year old to replace her pre. She can see alot better than me. That was one of the reasons but in using it, EVERTHING works better, faster. Bob

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I gave my Hero to my wife when I got my EVO she loves it. She won't touch my phone though I think shes afraid she will end up wanting one.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez