2.3.3: Handcent fix live.

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it's been mentioned but there is now a update for Handcent live to fix the Evo 2.3.3 bug. Unknown if it actually fixes it.

Sideman7

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed it, and while it works, all of the options have been removed unfortunately... :( You get a green blinking light and that's it (you also can't change this for individuals either). I am not particularly happy about that given that wimax notifier also doesn't work... There is still no way to differentiate a text from another alert at this point.

Now that I think of it, what we are left with is exactly as the system does anyway. I haven't rebooted since I did the install though. Maybe it will change?

marksr#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I installed it, and while it works, all of the options have been removed unfortunately... :( You get a green blinking light and that's it (you also can't change this for individuals either). I am not particularly happy about that given that wimax notifier also doesn't work... There is still no way to differentiate a text from another alert at this point.

Now that I think of it, what we are left with is exactly as the system does anyway. I haven't rebooted since I did the install though. Maybe it will change?

Go to the xda thread for wimax notifier- the developer seems to be on top of it and hopes to have a fix out ASAP.

From [APP]WiMax Notifier NEW RELEASE!!!!!! 4/26/11 - Page 14 - xda-developers :

I am aware that it is not working on the latest 2.3 OTA, and a fix is on it's way!!! Need a few beta testers to test a few different versions out for me. I hope I can finalize them by the end of today, but I get my bottom braces off, and I have a baseball tournament. But, now I am on summer, so development will speed up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty