Where R My Photos?

sickle79

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I had to do a hard reset after I installed a new app and it messed up my phone and had to reset it while the phone was off but I have reset it before but not that way while it was off and I would eventually get my photos back but its been over 24 hrs and they still haven't resurfaced. I don't know what I did or did not do right,someone please tell me its a way to fix this or did doing the hard reset made them vanish permanently. Please tell me its something I can do to regain them. I asked the CSR did I have to remove my ad card and he said I didn't. Please Help!:confused::mad:

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Android Central Forums

sickle79

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well The boost customer rep,had me to hold down the power Button and down volume button until The phone showed reset etc and then use The volume down Button to go down to reset and then use The power Button to Access and it reset.Hard reset to me means to reset The phone back to factory mode while The phones power is off/if u cant get your phone to turn on is stuck or acting weird n lock mode(which was happening to my phone after downldng an app called "missed calls alert flasher "and trying to change some of the settings and eventually u hear a female voice saying either "logging or locking into phone system" or something to that effect once u are able to or lucky enough to get the phone to turn back on after playing around with it. I got my music back somehow,but still no photos,HELP!:confused:

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Android Central Forums

lolinternet

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a file manager like Astro?

If not, install Astro from the market and check your SD card to see if they're there. If they are, it's just a matter of your phone not recognizing them. If you can't find them on your SD card, then they were wiped, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to find them. A data wipe from hboot shouldn't affect your SD card.

*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*