Omg maps :(

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
My maps/ lnavigation app is not working at all with cm7. I get GPS signal, but when I attempt to get driving or walking navigation, the error prompt saying blahblahblah.maps.Google.blah doesn't feel like working you suck. I went online and even tried to download the updated 5.3 and still nothing. Does anyone know a fix?

Sent from my EVO Shift 4G using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Try this back up your ROM then flash a sense ROM. Get a GPS lock then restore your current setup. There is a glitch that happens sone times that messes up the GPS.

Reactions: boriecorie

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I ended up having to flash a brand new CM7. I realized I deleted some dumb program like kickback, speakback or rss feed or something that comes loaded in CM7. And I finally figured out my mistake so yay.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Analog

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The ROM that your phone came with is also a Sense ROM. So if you made a nandroid backup while you were still running the stock ROM, you can flash back to that to get your GPS lock. First, of course, you will probably want to make a nandroid backup of your current setup so that you have something to flash back to after temporarily reverting to Sense...

Reactions: boriecorie