Best Buy Shift Preorder

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I was going to add a new line and preorder the Shift at bestbuy Online but I got the message that I had to call Bestbuy Mobile 1-877 number. So i called them and they said i have to go into the store to preorder the phone.

I called my local bestbuy about this and they said it's $50 to preorder the phone but then I asked him when would I get the phone then and he replied, and I quote, "I think we won't get any in till January 15th"....wtf.

I plan on stopping by there when I get off work. I just can't believe that if I preorder this phone from bestbuy, I have to wait till January 15 to receive it. If that's the case, I'll just go to radio shack or a Sprint Corporate Store and get one.

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I was going to add a new line and preorder the Shift at bestbuy Online but I got the message that I had to call Bestbuy Mobile 1-877 number. So i called them and they said i have to go into the store to preorder the phone.

I called my local bestbuy about this and they said it's $50 to preorder the phone but then I asked him when would I get the phone then and he replied, and I quote, "I think we won't get any in till January 15th"....wtf.

I plan on stopping by there when I get off work. I just can't believe that if I preorder this phone from bestbuy, I have to wait till January 15 to receive it. If that's the case, I'll just go to radio shack or a Sprint Corporate Store and get one.

+for Radio Shack

my best expereience with buying phones have been with the shack.. instant rebates and they usually have new phones in stock more than other storez..

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
+for Radio Shack

my best expereience with buying phones have been with the shack.. instant rebates and they usually have new phones in stock more than other storez..

I may just end up going there. I got an Epic from them before but took it back and went back to my Evo. I didn't like the Epic at all. But I've heard a lot of good things about HTC phones with physical keyboards. So I'm going to give it a try. If i don't like it, I'll return it.

One good thing though is that I live right dead in the middle between Bestbuy and Radioshack ;)

Do anyone know if this will have the new sense and/or be able to the sense.com?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I may just end up going there. I got an Epic from them before but took it back and went back to my Evo. I didn't like the Epic at all. But I've heard a lot of good things about HTC phones with physical keyboards. So I'm going to give it a try. If i don't like it, I'll return it.

One good thing though is that I live right dead in the middle between Bestbuy and Radioshack ;)

Do anyone know if this will have the new sense and/or be able to the sense.com?

well it doesnt have that customize button...so maby not the new sense but if htc was smart they would allow access to htcsense.com...eh im never right though ;)

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Just preordered my Shift. Get it Thursday morning with my reward zone.

I just signed up for a "Rewards Zone" membership online. It gave me my member number etc. So do you think, I'll get the same treatment as you, like being able to preorder and receiving the phone by Thursday?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just signed up for a "Rewards Zone" membership online. It gave me my member number etc. So do you think, I'll get the same treatment as you, like being able to preorder and receiving the phone by Thursday?

I don't see how you can get the phone Thursday when it's being released the 9th, which is Sunday.

JuniorWWT

May 18, 2010
Visit site
On the Best Buy website it says reward zone gets the phone on the 6th. So I went in to Best Buy and asked. The guy said official release date is the 9th but they are able to sell to reward zone customers on the 6th. He did not explain why and I really dont care why as long as i get it on the 6th like he said.

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
On the Best Buy website it says reward zone gets the phone on the 6th. So I went in to Best Buy and asked. The guy said official release date is the 9th but they are able to sell to reward zone customers on the 6th. He did not explain why and I really dont care why as long as i get it on the 6th like he said.

lol i dont know how but best buy always gets exclusives

shift early, white evo, white fascinate, and the nexus s lol

etbrandt

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

You should be fine, I signed up just before the early release of the Hero and had no problems. In fact my account has been screwed up from the start, I've never accumulated any points despite spending in excess of $1500 over the past year...

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You should be fine, I signed up just before the early release of the Hero and had no problems. In fact my account has been screwed up from the start, I've never accumulated any points despite spending in excess of $1500 over the past year...

Cool...I'm gonna stop through and see what they say. I printed off my rewards Zone membership information too so that i can take it with me. I'm also going to print the part of the article where it states, "Bestbuy Reward Zone Members can get the phone Jan 6." just in case they try to give me the run arounds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87