email

ep1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the work scenes on the shift. can I get Microsoft exchange email to
to just sent me one copy of the email. there's also on here k9 mail and gmail.
I use the k9 because it will not delete it off the server just off the phone.
but I wanted to use the work scenes but I don't want muilt copy's been sent to the phone

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
If you have a copy sent to your own Email, then you will have another copy sent to your phone. The HTC email program should give you send options.

K9 mail came with this phone? Really?! I didn't see that. Did you download K9? If you downloaded K9 mail then I suggest you Email the developer to create a widget for the app.

Do remember that the more widgets you have running, the more memory and battery power is consumed. Every and by every, I mean every widget on all of your screens has to run. You better off, from a conserving memory and battery power going to the menu and scrolling for the app (IMHO).

jscher2000

May 16, 2010
www.androidwtf.com
can I get Microsoft exchange email to just sent me one copy of the email. there's also on here k9 mail and gmail. I use the k9 because it will not delete it off the server just off the phone.

Each mail program has its own data store. To use only K9 for email, delete your Exchange account from the "Mail" program (you may need to tweak it to get appointments but not mail). However, bear in mind that if you set up K9 for POP access to Exchange, then mail you send from K9 will most likely NOT sync back to your Exchange Sent Items.