Facebook?

spatel9114

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
So how can I link my contacts to Facebook? I go to do it like normal, but when I search names to link, it comes up with none found..anyone know how to fix this? I'm using DamageControl's latest 2.1 ROM.

aggreyj

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar issue. After I installed it, I added my login information under Facebook for HTC Sense. At first none of the contacts would show up. After a few hours, my contacts showed up but only for the letters A and B. I just removed my account info and readded and right now no contacts are showing up again.

I also don't know if this is a related problem but when I go to add an account to sync, it shows both facebook and facebook for HTC Sense. However, I can't actually click on and use the Facebook choice, only facebook for HTC Sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tatonka_Hero

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar issue. After I installed it, I added my login information under Facebook for HTC Sense. At first none of the contacts would show up. After a few hours, my contacts showed up but only for the letters A and B. I just removed my account info and readded and right now no contacts are showing up again.

I also don't know if this is a related problem but when I go to add an account to sync, it shows both facebook and facebook for HTC Sense. However, I can't actually click on and use the Facebook choice, only facebook for HTC Sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It takes quite some time for the contacts to link. Mine seemed to stop at "D" for a while, but then finished. And, at least on DC 2.05, it'll only work while Mobile Network is on (not WiFi). That might have been fixed, but I believe that was an issue originally.

aggreyj

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
It takes quite some time for the contacts to link. Mine seemed to stop at "D" for a while, but then finished. And, at least on DC 2.05, it'll only work while Mobile Network is on (not WiFi). That might have been fixed, but I believe that was an issue originally.

Well as long as it will eventually finish, that's good news. Do you know if the sync frequency has any effect on this?

uminchu

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I've tried both DC and Fresh, and it took both quite a while to complete. I've settled on Fresh, and once synced, it stays synced.