Simultaneous email an text one a group of contacts?

energizer1389

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Simultaneous email an text to a group of contacts?

I miss the ability to send the same message via text and email at the same time with my BB curve. I send a lot of group messages. Some of the people can not receive txt msg. So I have to send a txt to the group, copy and paste the message and then send email to to the group. On the BB, when you select the contacts for your group you can select either phone or email. When u send the msg it will go to whatever u selected. On Hero u either send group txt or email but not both on the same send. Is there something I'm missing? or is there an App that can do this?

Last edited:

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I know you can do this for individual contacts. When i compose a message and type the persons name it gives me the option of sending it as an email or a text to that person if i have there email address and I can send both way.

energizer1389

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Thankyou but that's not what I'm trying to achieve. Ex. I have Marias phone and Pauls email. I want to type one message that will be sent to maria as text and to Paul as email. This is easily achieved on any Blackberry device.

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I know exactly what your trying to achieve and that is what I do. Open the messages (the same place you send and recieve SMS messages) then type the persons name (if they are in your contacts) or the persons email address/number. Then just keep adding numbers/email addresses until you have everyone you want. Then type yor message and hit send. It does the exact same thing the blackberry does. I just did myself and everyone I sent it to got the messages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87