HeroC CM7 FTW

808dee

May 26, 2010
dee808.blogspot.com
Went to radio shack last night to check out the new Evo 3D the guy was trying to tell me how fast the home screens and app drawer are then i show him my Hero running Cyanogen and it was just as fast then tell him my phone has a newer version of android then the NEW EVO 3D he didnt know what to say. I still want a new phone but need to wait for contract time. but for now CyanogenMod FTW!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha That's funny. The Hero is still going strong with an active developer community on XDA. There hard work has kept the phone very fresh and fun to use for almost two years. I've even contemplated holding on to it when upgrade time rolls around just to see if there is anything down line I would enjoy more.

candroid90

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha That's funny. The Hero is still going strong with an active developer community on XDA. There hard work has kept the phone very fresh and fun to use for almost two years. I've even contemplated holding on to it when upgrade time rolls around just to see if there is anything down line I would enjoy more.
I'll definitely hang on to my hero when i upgrade, just so I can mess with it.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I showed the guy at the Sprint store my Hero over a year ago after I installed CM 6 Froyo. It was so much faster the the POS 2.1 Sprint update they had on the shelf it was beyond funny. And they said the Hero wouldn't run Froyo because it was too slow! FAIL! Point is Froyo made it much faster with better memory management.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Update: Went into my local Sprint store last Monday to look at the E4GT. The girl said it had the latest, greatest everything. I pulled out my Hero running Jaybob's GB v2.3.5 and told her she was wrong. Haha. I bought the E4GT but told her I deserved a discount because I was downgrading my OS. It didn't work but was worth a shot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non