Where's gingerbread

Drzfr3shboialex

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
t-mobile never promised 2.3 and HTC rep did, which should be taken very likely, when t-mobile announces it and misses then you could complain trust me i want 2.3 as bad as the next guy

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
t-mobile never promised 2.3 and HTC rep did, which should be taken very likely, when t-mobile announces it and misses then you could complain trust me i want 2.3 as bad as the next guy

We've already seen the leaked version so my guess is that it's coming. I am more interested on sense 3.0 than I am on OS 2.3. I like the lock screen, the personalization menu and also I would like the capability to know when my phone is receiving H+ signal.

YoSaintLaurent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I have been wondering when the myTouch 4G will get Gingerbread too. T-Mobile's site says:

"When you buy a myTouch phone, it just keeps getting better. With enhancements of key features, upgrades to Android, and tips on how to get the most out of it, your myTouch improves over time!"

But since it been released it has had only one update. I mean I may be wrong to feel like a update is due, but I think one is due. Hopefully they will push one before the myTouch 4G Slide comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87