The final week is among us..

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
This is the last week we have to wait ladies and gentlemen! Some people may even be receiving it by Wednesday... Who's excited?!

Sent on my dying Evo 3D

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Some of us will have to wait till the 23rd. Aperantly HTC will restock their site on the 23rd so here's hoping for the 24th.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to it for sure! Here's hoping that Best Buy gets their stock in on time for the Friday launch. I had the first pre-order at my store, so fingers crossed!

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm unbelievably excited. I'm moving from an iPhone 4S with non-functional wifi, and this will be my first Android device. REALLY hoping HTC will ship my DE early.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a case already and hopefully on Tuesday I will receive an email from AT&T about my preorder shipping..

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Can't Wait!!.............Yea, can't wait until it's announced that nobody will be getting their One's(silver) until us, once-you-go-black, types can get ours! :p

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm eagerly awaiting, but I'm not hopeful Sprint will have it delivered by Friday.
Hope we hear some news by Wednesday if Sprint sticks to 2-day shipping,

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I still have to convince my parents to let me get my first phone, but I like to have a go on one in a store. I'm in Australia so I'm not sure about dates though.

Tom

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon for the second wave of Developer Edition devices from HTC, so hopefully I'll have one on board a FedEx truck after the 23rd.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon for the second wave of Developer Edition devices from HTC, so hopefully I'll have one on board a FedEx truck after the 23rd.

Well the dev edition is now back in stock on their website!

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to it for sure! Here's hoping that Best Buy gets their stock in on time for the Friday launch. I had the first pre-order at my store, so fingers crossed!

Yep i pre ordered at Best Buy as well! I have a feeling they will at least get LIMITED stock on Friday, maybe just enough for whatever amount of pre orders they have. I was first pre order at my store as well, So heres to us and gettin our phone on friday!

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

Same here. I miss my chance to order earlier, so hopefully my funds from selling my iPhone clear by tomorrow so I can order an unlocked one and get it by at least the 24th. I'd hate to wait longer than I already have.

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Let us know when you start recievng your phones! Really excited for Friday and on Saturday I will be heading to a trampoline park here in AZ and will take a bunch of zoes of double backflips and build up some sequence shots and upload them here!