Is it also loud in the headphones?

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Due to the awesome speakers, the HTC One is really loud. But what about when you're listening to music through headphones? Does BeatsAudio affect that, and is it loud (and good sounding) when fully turned up?
Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a pair of quality headphones, but I don't believe they live up to their full potential with the Galaxy.
Do you think it'll be different with the One? It's delayed here in Denmark, so I won't be able to listen to it for another week.. :(

Led Zappa

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
YES! These are the loudest while using headphones on a phone I've had in years. I bought a mini-amp for my EVO 3D. Don't even need it now.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Due to the awesome speakers, the HTC One is really loud. But what about when you're listening to music through headphones? Does BeatsAudio affect that, and is it loud (and good sounding) when fully turned up?
Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a pair of quality headphones, but I don't believe they live up to their full potential with the Galaxy.
Do you think it'll be different with the One? It's delayed here in Denmark, so I won't be able to listen to it for another week.. :(

I love the fidelios I have a pair myself, nice to see someone with similar audio tastes, and yes the ONE has great audio quality, the phone has a built in amp for audio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez