Anyone pleasantly surprised with the ear buds with the One

Frank Estevez

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Since I'm going to get my t-mobile version tomorrow, is there any way I can buy the original HTC One headphones? I haven't seen them anywhere, not even their own site.

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
They are actually pretty awesome. In fact they are the best headphones to ever come with a phone I think.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm going to get my t-mobile version tomorrow, is there any way I can buy the original HTC One headphones? I haven't seen them anywhere, not even their own site.

I believe they come with all HTC One's, not just at&t. All of the unboxings I have seen they have been with the phone.

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't know which pair of headphones the OP is talking about, but I got a pair of headphones with red tips in my HTC 32GB unlocked One, which I purchased from the HTC Online store.

I haven't tried them, so can't really comment on the quality.

zdecke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I believe they come with all HTC One's, not just at&t. All of the unboxings I have seen they have been with the phone.

They DO NOT come with the TMobile version, unfortunately. Trust me, I've been complaining to them about this for a couple weeks. Some people think they weren't included to offset the extra costs that Tmobile's big frequency arsenal costs to put into the phone's radio. This happened with the previous HTC one S on Tmobile as well, I believe.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I was very pleasantly surprised with them. I got a pair of Beats in-ear headphones as part of my "deal" from AT&T and I had some trouble deciding which I liked better. Take it with a grain of salt though, I used to like the Apple iPhone earbuds as well...

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
About a year ago I got these:

Velodyne vPulse Review - Headphones - CNET Reviews

On the recommendation from cnet because I was tired of using the Palm Pre or the free ipod earbuds I got from various shuffles around the office. They definitely sound better than any other earbuds I've used previously.

Then the One shows up, and I'm like.. well I'll open these up and see how good they are. The build quality isn't quite up to part with the One or the Velodyne's, but at the same time considering they were like $100 cheaper, I really can't tell a difference in sound quality. Good job HTC for including very impressive sounding earbuds in the box... Damn HTC for including such impressive earbuds in the box!!

TourATL

May 17, 2011
Visit site
They are actually pretty awesome. In fact they are the best headphones to ever come with a phone I think.

The rezound came with branded beats with the three button style. The extra buttons are the only thing I sort of wish they had.

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
When I was at Best Buy picking up my phone on Friday there was another guy buying one too.....He asked to buy mine from me...I figured since he wanted them they must be decent so I declined to sell them to him....I guess I should give em a try soon....HJ